United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to know who in their right mind honestly think United have a chance to win the league. Give me a break. They went from crap to media darlings in 2weeks lmao

I just want to know who in their right mind honestly think United have a chance to win the league. Give me a break. They went from crap to media darlings in 2weeks lmao
You should maybe take your blue tints off for a minute.

United are sat at the very pinnacle of the English football league system after 17 games.
It is an absolute fact that they are doing better than any other team in the league as we hit mid-January, and that clearly demonstrates that they have not been crap.

You can laugh your arse off all you like but you’re not doing your neck any good looking up at them above us while you chuckle away to yourself.
So yes united do have a chance to win the league and the deeper truth is that they are currently the best placed team to achieve it.

I can’t stand them, I hope they fail miserably and I hope that we win it.
I’m enthusiastic for our every victory but there’s a big difference between enthusiastic support and rawk style delusional ranting and the fact remains that it is ridiculously arrogant to brag about about how they’ve got ‘no chance’ when that’s so very evidently not the case.

United are in a false position in the table for their performances. Have got lucky on several occasions with refereeing decisions, and deflected winners to take the points.

Chelsea at OT - Maguire wrestled Azpulicueta to the ground, was a clear penalty
Brighton away - penalty awarded after full time whistle, was the correct call but Maguires handball late on v Burnley was very similar
West Ham away - losing 1-0 and West Ham missed a host of chances to go futher ahead, get back in the game from a clearance up field that goes out of play before curling back onto the pitch
West Brom at OT - clear foul in build up to the dubious United penalty

Also haven't had many injuries

All of the above could suggest to me that it could be their year though. When all this is going for you. I wouldn't totally write off their title chances

You should maybe take your blue tints off for a minute.

United are sat at the very pinnacle of the English football league system after 17 games.
It is an absolute fact that they are doing better than any other team in the league as we hit mid-January, and that clearly demonstrates that they have not been crap.

You can laugh your arse off all you like but you’re not doing your neck any good looking up at them above us while you chuckle away to yourself.
So yes united do have a chance to win the league and the deeper truth is that they are currently the best placed team to achieve it.

I can’t stand them, I hope they fail miserably and I hope that we win it.
I’m enthusiastic for our every victory but there’s a big difference between enthusiastic support and rawk style delusional ranting and the fact remains that it is ridiculously arrogant to brag about about how they’ve got ‘no chance’ when that’s so very evidently not the case.
I still don’t think they have a chance to win it. Not blue tint at all it’s just the game that I have watched. Their attack is one thing but their defense is trash. We have a game in hand, we win that and we are 1 point behind. Do you think they can handle the pressure? Do you think they have the squad depth? Anything can happen but it is only January and I don’t think they are one of the strong teams.

Talkshite talking about Sir Gash's award and Pisscan coming out to speak - you know its special when Sir Alex speaks publically... puke.

Anyway, the woman presenting it was crowing about Gash's 'Fergie time winner' against Wolves and how brilliant it was.

Errr, the flukey deflection off Saiss you mean in injury time that shouldn't have been so long? Complete puke, love Wolves

when you consider a dubious win at Brighton, Southampton bottled it, West Ham bottled it, they needed 3 late goals to beat Newcastle, a pen v WBA to win, only beat Sheff Utd 3-2, snuck a last gap goal v Wolves to win, cheated against Villa and got a deflection v Burnley, it's not a true reflection and VAR has propped them up.

They're there and will be there or thereabouts because the authorities want and need them to be. In the end, they were virtually through in the CL and blew it, had a home cup semi v us and blew it and their remaining away games are:

Liverpool, Fulham, Arsenal, WBA, Chelsea, Us, Palace, Tottenham, Leeds, Villa, Wolves.

Plus throw in the Europa League and they're still in the FA Cup for the time being.

Lot of football to be played for them.

That season still irks me. They were a bang average side but if my memory serves me well they won it at a canter. Obviously that horrible Van Persie having his one injury free season and banging in a load of goals helped.
If I remember correctly he could, and should, have been sent off on 4 separate occasions before Christmas that season.

We are 10 points better than them. But the fa will give them a 10 point advantage with dodgy decisions. So anything can happen

No surprise as 10% of the votes are online so no doubt filled with Rags and have you seen who are on the panel to vote for the Pl player of the month, Rags, Dippers and clueless make most of it up.
None of them would understand or have seen Diaz or Stones and how good they have been, just going with tired cliches ie he scored a penalty so must be great

Premier League Panel​

Paddy BarclayVicky GomersallJason Roberts
Carrie BrownLynsey HipgraveMark Schwarzer
Jamie CarragherGlenn HoddleAlex Scott
Kelly CatesJermaine JenasAlan Shearer
Sir Kenny DalglishGraeme Le SauxNeil Swarbrick
Dion DublinHayley McQueenAndy Townsend
Rio FerdinandKevin MilesIan Wright
Chris FoyGary NevilleEA representative
Shay GivenJacqui OatleyBarclays representative
Ryan GiggsNiall QuinnBudweiser representative
Fucking hell football is peopled by a right shower of cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.