Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure they've said anything much apart from the travel corridors closing.

I'm not sure how well commenting that some authorities have done 80% of their 80+ people will go down - other areas are going to ask why it's as uneven as they perceive
Yes I was a bit unsure about the praise being given to certain authorities. It just stirs up resentment.

You clearly didn't see the horrific videos from Brazil on the news today.

There have been horrific videos from Brazil at several points in the pandemic. Manaus.

As I said, I'm not against the measure, just pointing out that it would have made more sense at any point earlier.

What's your point exactly?

Regional Scoreboard

Midlands

Big rises here too.

East Midlands 3543 - up from 3029

West Midlands 7061 - up to highest ever reported here from 4833

I am in two minds on it and have no preference as such. But I don't want a split on here.

I certainly don't want to fall out with Kaz either as I think her views on capitals are genuine.

I just find it hard to tabulate data without some way to categorise in here.

But I really do not want to row with people over it.

So will try to post without emphasis and see if it works.
Please continue posting the data as you have been doing. There is absolutely no issue with it as far as I’m concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.