Crystal Palace (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too confident about this game... CP have been a bit of a bogey team for us at home in recent years.

I'm relying on Stonsey and Dias to make sure we don't concede, as I can see us having another poor day in front of goal if Sergio and/or Torres aren't available.

It's got 0-0 written all over it this one.
Well 0-0 is 20/1 with the bookies so if you really believe this you should get on.

I agree it’s going to be tight but I can’t see City not scoring against this lot.

Don’t know how Arsenal kept a clean sheet against them last night but if they did, I trust Stones-Dias to do it too ... that’d win the game on Sunday, we’d score at least one at the other end!

Don’t know how Arsenal kept a clean sheet against them last night but if they did, I trust Stones-Dias to do it too ... that’d win the game on Sunday, we’d score at least one at the other end!
You would think so

I think this is the one where someone gets a slap like 2017/18

Palace will undoubtedly try and counter us and have weapons up top, however, the thing with Woy is that his in game management has always been average... we pressure and score early and I fully expect 4/5 in 3rd gear..

Never liked palace, don’t know what it is but I’m hoping we rip them a new one

going 5-0, KDB is motoring again, even though he’s persisted with assists in Ok form, he’s driving forward again, he’s looking fitter and nobody lives with him when he’s at his best, which is returning...

couple for Raz, which is much needed

I'm not too confident about this game... CP have been a bit of a bogey team for us at home in recent years.

I'm relying on Stonsey and Dias to make sure we don't concede, as I can see us having another poor day in front of goal if Sergio and/or Torres aren't available.

It's got 0-0 written all over it this one.
Beating them 9 times out of the last 12 drawing 2 doesn't equate to a bogey team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.