Mario moving on

I don't worry about the mouthy ones so much they just like to act tough to save face and usually walk away issuing threats, or make sure a couple of mates hold them back. One sure sign someone is actually going to attack is they kind of go quiet and stare at their target intently, like tunnel vision. I have noticed a lot of animals do this, I guess humans aren't much different.

Once the shouting starts, it’s usually all over

The funniest comment was: "He hasn't really done anything in his career." Mario has three Italian titles, one Italian Cup, one Champions League, one Premier League, one FA Cup, and a runner-up with Italy in the Euros (he was one of the best players in the tournament).
Balotelli will be remembered in 100 years time. Wayne Bridge has already been forgotten..apart from the fact that John Terry shagged his wife.
Ouch, that last sentence

Will we ever have characters like Mario again? A Bellamy? Even an Adebayor?
I know everything was very exciting for us as a club at the time....but they made it really interesting!!

The funniest comment was: "He hasn't really done anything in his career." Mario has three Italian titles, one Italian Cup, one Champions League, one Premier League, one FA Cup, and a runner-up with Italy in the Euros (he was one of the best players in the tournament).
Balotelli will be remembered in 100 years time. Wayne Bridge has already been forgotten..apart from the fact that John Terry shagged his wife.
And only one (beautiful) assist for City in the premier League

I loved Craig Bellamy's comment after the Chelsea game, immediately following the news of captain, leader, racist shagging Bridge's Mrs, "We all know what John Terry is," or something like that.

Mario was just the right thing at the time for me. A well thought out gamble. Mario turns out better than Messi and we’ve got the dogs bollox. Mario ( as it turned out) is mad as a box of frogs and we’re on every single front page, let alone back page. I just think the club thought he was worth the risk publicity wise. Had a great evening with Chappy a while back and he loved Mario and agreed that he’s just a genuine guy and really is daft as a brush. The wink at Wembley was legend for me. For that he’s a good ‘un in my eyes .

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but that performance he put in vs the rags in one of his last games or maybe his last was one of the worst performances I’ve seen. He provided some moments which shown his quality but overall he was just a waste

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.