UK ‘Special Forces’

I did an exercise in Cyprus with the SF... We were volunteers on a fleet auxiliary ship that had been taken over by "terrorists" a few hours after we had sailed from the Mole at Akrotiri... That night the RAF dropped a Chinook full of SAS guys onto the deck literally right next to us as we'd sneaked out of our cabins for some of the lads to have a smoke... There was a huge firefight and a ship clearance exercise then the process of weeding out the terrorists from us "passengers" which wasn't fun......We had a brew with them all in the galley after the exercise was over and you wouldn't look twice at them in the street... real grey men...

The next morning it took them a good hour to get the Chinook airborne as there was a very small amount of rotor clearance to get the thing back in the air.. The night before they just took the chance that there was enough space ... It was going to land regardless...

I bumped into a mate from school last week who joined the SAS but he didn’t like the early mornings so joined NASA for a few years but he said the moon was really boring. Works in the local chippy now which he loves. Pulled Angelina Jolie last week who popped in for a chip barm and jumbo sausage.

Nice bloke in fairness.

A kid on my mate’s street had a dad who was supposedly in the SAS. Obviously this could easily be a lie or gross exaggeration but it was accepted locally.

The lad committed some minor misdemeanour, aged about 14, like staying out late or something. His dad made him cut the entire front lawn with a pair of scissors.

Not really sure what it adds to the thread to be honest but thought I’d reminisce. Kids today don’t know they’re born, eh?

if you go onto the garcia to barca/messi/barca threads, there is someone who wums on there that is definitely in the special category
Haha I feel ya.

hopefully he fucks off once Garcia is sold. But I notice he also has his own thread on Barcelona in ‘general football’

I bumped into a mate from school last week who joined the SAS but he didn’t like the early mornings so joined NASA for a few years but he said the moon was really boring. Works in the local chippy now which he loves. Pulled Angelina Jolie last week who popped in for a chip barm and jumbo sausage.

Nice bloke in fairness.

Lies, I was with Angelina last week.

Besides everyone know it's a chip muffin.

i knew a bloke from the SAS for many years, he was one of the Iranian Embassy siege so old school, never wrote a book or went public with his 'work'. He was only about 5ft 5'' a quietly spoken Scots man, hated the fact that people like Andy Mcnab would write books and appear on tv etc. He only every told me the odd bit of what he had done. He would say that the regular army Ruberts didnt like the SAS. He also worked for the goverment when he left the SAS ;)

He would chat about the training , the killing room etc and how he was docked a weeks pay for shooting himself lol, it was his reflection in a mirror lol. He only mention the Iranian siege as it was in the public eye.

sadly he passed away last year and due to covid i sadly couldnt attend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.