Gary Neville

View attachment 7316

If anyone was in doubt at what a dirty little rat this man is, here you go.

April, Utd were mid table and Liverpool on course to win the league, he wants it cancelled.

December, the new variant has us in a more precarious position, with many more footballers getting it and he wants to play on because his club are two off top.

Scum.
OH DEAR G-D JAMIE. PEOPLE ARE DYING. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

'Rooney can be like Simeone'​

Er, no Gary, no he can't.

'That's one of my biggest regrets when I think about what I was trying to do. You try to be something that you're not. My team should have been narky, horrible and nasty. Built around the things I felt a football team should be, but I was busy thinking about splitting the centre-backs.'

Again Gary you are slightly off, these are the observations most sane people make of you and made of you during your playing days.

I promise I haven't doctored any of these quotes, these are directly lifted from SSN.

And to think, people still think he is some sort of great thinker of the game............

'That's one of my biggest regrets when I think about what I was trying to do. You try to be something that you're not. My team should have been narky, horrible and nasty. Built around the things I felt a football team should be, but I was busy thinking about splitting the centre-backs.'

Again Gary you are slightly off, these are the observations most sane people make of you and made of you during your playing days.

I promise I haven't doctored any of these quotes, these are directly lifted from SSN.

And to think, people still think he is some sort of great thinker of the game............

Utter shite as Valencia manager and who could forget he was the assistant who contributed to England getting knocked out of Euro 2016 by Iceland.

And to think, people still think he is some sort of great thinker of the game...........
There's a rat on the tele what am I gonna do?
There's a rat on the tele what am I gonna go?
I'm gonna fix that rat that's what I'm gonna do,
I'm gonna fix that rat …

The Spanish used to call him Pequeña rata.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.