Best areas to rent property in Manchester

All these 10mins on the train quotes need to be read as - subject to you being able to get on the train.

I think the answer depends greatly on if you have kids or not and the budget. In the nicer areas quoted you get very little for less than a grand a month. How nice do you want and how much space do you need?

As a few have mentioned, budget is a big thing.

I would say being near a tram is a a must ( or train at stockport as there are so many of them ).

we were living over in Warrington that had decent train links into Manchester but going out to gigs etc resulting in so many runs/dashes for trains at the end.

we now live near a tram line in Manchester and can just casually get home with no rush.

but in the morning, in rush hour, they are a nightmare unless your at a starting point. same goes with trains mind you. I lost count of the amount of times we couldn't get on a train at 7.30 through till 9.

There are loads of factors including schools
Wilmslow is 18 minutes on the virgin train
Yes it’s pricey great schools nice pubs near the airport and motorway
Like many have said it depends on your budget and also your age

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.