United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I've never really watched a full 90 minutes of untied on the box but today I thought I'd give it a go.....Pogba,
£90 million or so....I've heard the hype and the vitriol but never really been able to comment, Jermaine Jenas gave him MOTM today. I'm no pro footballer or paid pundit but fuck me, this guy is no better and possible worse than his opposite number at Cheltenham. Nothing more than an over hyped media pawn, bone idle, caught in possesion far too many times and too much sloppy passing. He runs, sorry ambles / lollopes around the pitch, shyes off most tackles and gives the appearance that the game owes him a living. He does what he's supposed to do but he's nothing really and he's supposed to be improving, according to some.
Beautiful!!!
I hope you don't mind me passing that wisdom along. Absolutely could not express my sentiments in regards to Pogba any more succinct.

Whether we like it or not, the rags are going to be our biggest threat for the Premiership this season.
Good. Feels familiar.

I don't mind them as much as I used to without Ferguson and having gone through the realisation that Liverpool are truly vile. Also with Rodgers and Mourinho in contention there's not an alternative.

Good. Feels familiar.

I don't mind them as much as I used to without Ferguson and having gone through the realisation that Liverpool are truly vile. Also with Rodgers and Mourinho in contention there's not an alternative.

Leicester are without Vardy and like Spuds have some tough fixtures in the next 3 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.