Celtic thread 2020/21

Word on the street is that we have sold young Frimpong for £13.5m. Sad to see him go.

Thought that would be 1 player who would be part of the rebuild for next season, seemingly wanted out quick.

Adds another position / player needed for next season. Going to be a full team at this rate.

He looks good with the ball at his feet, quick and good at taking players on
Final ball is poor and he can’t defend
Good business by Celtic signing him for 300k

Thought that would be 1 player who would be part of the rebuild for next season, seemingly wanted out quick.

Adds another position / player needed for next season. Going to be a full team at this rate.
A good fee though, £13m, that will.cover that bastard Lawells bonuses for a couple of years. Change is part of football so I'm not worried as long as Lennon, the recruitment team and Lawell leave. Until they do then every player who wants to move to a good team need to up their game. The 10 is still.on. :)

A good fee though, £13m, that will.cover that bastard Lawells bonuses for a couple of years. Change is part of football so I'm not worried as long as Lennon, the recruitment team and Lawell leave. Until they do then every player who wants to move to a good team need to up their game. The 10 is still.on. :)

It's actually getting to the stage where its a full rebuild, similar with what we had to do under Advocaat when we didn't get the 10.

Just stay away from using Ebt's, apparently that doesn't seem to help long term. :-)

Who would you like to replace Lennon? I know Howe was talked about at the start of the season and could be a good fit although not the most attack minded.

To be fair that is excellent business from Celtic.

Frimpong is the type of player who needs coaching, a manager like Rodgers would suit working with him. Lennon isn’t that type of manager. He’s more of a motivational speaker than a coach.

Leverkusen are buying potential but at the moment he’s got a lot of improving to do. His defending is awful, and while he can go by a man his final ball is terrible.

Needs coached and that’s probably why he left Celtic. He’s not going to get that under the Snus addict.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.