Liverpool (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck City I hope you win

1-0 will do, but go and rip them apart
By the way pal you owe me one. Watched the game last night til the scum went two up, stopped watching by way of depression, saw on my phone that you’d equalised, so started watching again, at which the scum immediately scored, I stayed with it until 92nd minute and gave up and stopped watching. Without me you equalised. Similar situation to when you drew 4 all there under Gollum, we went in to win the league that season due to your draw. I also think Tim Howard made a wonder save from Turdinhand (after I switched back on and nearly jinxed it!)

To win the league in a “normal” season is great, to win the league in a “strange” season is great, to win everything (which is what Pep wants to do, no doubt, listen to what he says, watch how he approaches EVERY game) in any season will be glorious.

It is the same situation for every club. The only thing that takes away from it is the opportunity to celebrate properly and parade the silverware. The funny thing about that is the dippers will not be able to do that before the title is taken from them, assuming we are successful we have until May 2023 to do so and I think the pandemic situation will allow that before then.

i think last season should be the question about having a asterisk mark next to the champions name. because it was played in 2 parts and under 2 different rules ? this season its been set out under the same rules and played in full without fans or 5 subs. so 38 games will be played as one season with the rules and not 2 part season

liverpool 2019/20 champions *

I've got my lucky City boxer shorts on and I can sense victory: )

Ahhhh. Superstitions

Mine is to wear FA Cup Centenary memorabilia shirt, Champions 12 Gold shirt on games in Etihad/COMS games, or in the past any other City shirt for Maine Road. Only scarves for away games, no colours.

If it’s not attending games, nothing that has a City logo for the whole day for me and the missus.

On past games that we have lost, it would be the odd occasion of forgetting not to wear a City tie on weekday matches or CL aways.

I remember sharing this odd belief of mine a few times in bluemoon.

I sense a win today as I’m wearing nothing else but Primark!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.