Liverpool (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started wearing my Why Always Me t-shirt and Premier League socks in mid December. Since then we have won thirteen in a row

I am really worried. While I rejoiced over their 0-1 loss to Brighton, it was the worst result for us.

How likely is it that they lose 3 home games on the trot? Or fail to score at home v Burnley and Brighton? ow long can City go on keeping a clean sheet and winning?

I believe results are determined as much as anything by probability and sequences. They keep losing at home without scoring. We win and don't concede. It's all too perfect.

It's all set up for a disaster, although I voted for a draw. I wouldn't be surprised at a 0-1 defeat for us, although I voted for a draw. The omens are not good - things have been going too well and it has to go pear-shaped some time.

Call me a pessimistic old bugger but I have followed this game for a long time and I know how things work.
This!!

Lets hope Sterling turns up at anfield for the first time in years
Even when Sterling was in red hot form he always cooled at Anfield. While I hope I'm wrong, I don't have great faith in him dominating now that his form is lukewarm.

But I hope I am wrong and he gets a hat trick :)

I am really worried. While I rejoiced over their 0-1 loss to Brighton, it was the worst result for us.

How likely is it that they lose 3 home games on the trot? Or fail to score at home v Burnley and Brighton? ow long can City go on keeping a clean sheet and winning?

I believe results are determined as much as anything by probability and sequences. They keep losing at home without scoring. We win and don't concede. It's all too perfect.

It's all set up for a disaster, although I voted for a draw. I wouldn't be surprised at a 0-1 defeat for us, although I voted for a draw. The omens are not good - things have been going too well and it has to go pear-shaped some time.

Call me a pessimistic old bugger but I have followed this game for a long time and I know how things work.

Fuck sake after reading that I might not watch it now, not having a go, just annoyed that everything you’ve just stated all adds up. Now I’m nervous haha

By the way pal you owe me one. Watched the game last night til the scum went two up, stopped watching by way of depression, saw on my phone that you’d equalised, so started watching again, at which the scum immediately scored, I stayed with it until 92nd minute and gave up and stopped watching. Without me you equalised. Similar situation to when you drew 4 all there under Gollum, we went in to win the league that season due to your draw. I also think Tim Howard made a wonder save from Turdinhand (after I switched back on and nearly jinxed it!)
Stay away from the tv today ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.