Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
3fe59863e06f2b261805f0ae33d7851f.jpg

Just to confirm my feet were like blocks of ice and the back garden like a swamp but I valiantly was able to cross the garden and empty the cats litter tray into the rubbish bin and NOT into the recycling bin NOR onto the passenger seat of the car parked on the drive.

I am confident that even with feet that cold and inappropriate footwear even I faced with a football on a smooth perfect pitch surface that even I faced with those conditions could have found the stand with said football with ease. I will concede my Samba is shite though.
Our goalie let 3 in last night and Ancelotti didn't bloo about his feet being cold, but then he is Swedish so he's used to cold.

Then again, Ederson is Brazilian, like Alisson, and I don't think the cold bothered him.

Oh please like they are the only team without fans, we could say the same thing about us, remember the cracking atmosphere at our place when we beat them 2-1 two years ago ? well if we had fans in our home game this season we would have beaten them again and not have a boring draw.

I'm just saying they aren't a good footballing team imo and rely on a lot of blusto and guster to win games. They've always been a glorified Stoke.

Another game where Thiago was anonymous. I got slated in the summer when we were briefly linked with him for saying I hope he goes to them as he will make them weaker, I'm yet to be proved wrong. One of the most ill fitting signings I've seen for a long time. you've got a side who pack the midfield with cloggers who run and like to have it in midfield for as short a time as possible so let's go sign a guy who does the opposite of that and not expect any negative impact to their plan A style.

Looks like they could lose wijnaldum for free this summer, Milner is on the retirement home waiting list, keita is shit, oxlade chamberlain is constantly injured, as well as other areas and strengthening the squad it looks like they have got some major rebuilding to do in midfield too. Can't see the yanks sanctioning that much expenditure. I'd sooner these tail off and go back to mediocrity and Chelsea rise to be our main rivals.

Last edited:
Our goalie let 3 in last night and Ancelotti didn't bloo about his feet being cold, but then he is Swedish so he's used to cold.

Then again, Ederson is Brazilian, like Alisson, and I don't think the cold bothered him.
He did fancy warming them up on the twat that it’s Alex Arnold face though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.