Breaking records/stats thread

Wooooowww is like what else can I say, most wins in a row in English history, that's just stuff of legends.... We are writing history ladies and gentlemen....well not me...the team...you get the idea

• City have set a new record for successive domestic wins by an English top-flight club, surpassing the previous best of 14 achieved by the Preston (1891-92) and Arsenal (1987-88).
  • Pep Guardiola has now won 200 matches as City manager, becoming just the 2nd manager in our history to reach that tally.
  • Guardiola has a better win ratio at City (73%) than he did at Barcelona (72%).
  • City have won 18 of their 21 FA Cup ties under Pep Guardiola.
  • We have reached 3 consecutive FA Cup quarter-finals for the first time since 1934.
  • Since Pep's first season in England, we have scored more FA Cup goals than any other side (65).
  • City have now scored at least 3 goals in a single game for the 117th time under Guardiola, that's 44% of the matches in which Pep has taken charge.

• City have set a new record for successive domestic wins by an English top-flight club, surpassing the previous best of 14 achieved by the Preston (1891-92) and Arsenal (1987-88).
  • Pep Guardiola has now won 200 matches as City manager, becoming just the 2nd manager in our history to reach that tally.
  • Guardiola has a better win ratio at City (73%) than he did at Barcelona (72%).
  • City have won 18 of their 21 FA Cup ties under Pep Guardiola.
  • We have reached 3 consecutive FA Cup quarter-finals for the first time since 1934.
  • Since Pep's first season in England, we have scored more FA Cup goals than any other side (65).
  • City have now scored at least 3 goals in a single game for the 117th time under Guardiola, that's 44% of the matches in which Pep has taken charge.

unreal stats

Unless I'm missing something, there is massive irony in a lot of reporting of these records tonight. Guardiola can't have won 200 matches if City have just set the new consecutive wins record as the 200 includes the wolves 'draw' which was part of the 20 game run.

Either the win record is 20 and Guardiola has won 200 or Guardiola is a few short of 200 and the record of 15 was set tonight?

Unless I'm missing something, there is massive irony in a lot of reporting of these records tonight. Guardiola can't have won 200 matches if City have just set the new consecutive wins record as the 200 includes the wolves 'draw' which was part of the 20 game run.

Either the win record is 20 and Guardiola has won 200 or Guardiola is a few short of 200 and the record of 15 was set tonight?
Don't care, nor will Pep, lets just accept them all however they came.

We're good, very very good, that's all that matters to me.

Haha.

Let's just win the next 5 and call it a draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.