#8 | Ilkay Gündoğan - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I recall some people saying he wasn't good enough for us. That was always nonsense but there's no doubt he is in his best form for us.

MotM again.
It's the arrogance of those comments that always bothered me.

If a player's not good enough, then there's a 99% chance that the club know it and feel the same way too. There is not 1 player that I believe is getting minutes that is disliked online that somehow Pep has a blindspot to. If they were not good enough, they would have been sold or loaned out at the first opportunity, or used as minimally as possible otherwise.

It's the arrogance of those comments that always bothered me.

If a player's not good enough, then there's a 99% chance that the club know it and feel the same way too. There is not 1 player that I believe is getting minutes that is disliked online that somehow Pep has a blindspot to. If they were not good enough, they would have been sold or loaned out at the first opportunity, or used as minimally as possible otherwise.

It's easy to say Pep knows best as a riposte to negative comments about players that keep getting picked but he does know best: Pep is not like other managers and he is proving it in spades.

It's the same posters who said we should sell Sterling and Rodri, that they weren't good enough, don't understand new players needing time (Rodri), or not understanding the concept of players being out of form (Sterling).

Even now they claim Gundogan is a completely "transformed" player lol, they don't know anything and don't realize he just has confidence in this one position he's allowed to master.

Absolutely,

From RAWK....

What has happened to Gundogan this season?

On current form, Gundogan surely has to be favourite to win POTY at the end of the season. He's currently the best player for the probable next champions.

Getting this goal scoring-assisting production from gundogan when Aguero and KDB are out, is Golden

Gudogen is on fire - has he ever scored this many before ?

The goal must look as big as a house to Gundogan right now. Hottest of hot streaks.

What happened to Gundogan?

The number of players City get behind the ball, after being on the attack, is astounding.

Just to clarify. We’re rooting for City, aren’t we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.