Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have searched for pics of this but I swear it is true. They used to do runners up parades in those days. Perhaps someone on here will remember the Rags' cardboard cup homecoming. Then again it has probably been airbrushed out of history like their defeat in the Watney Cup Final!
I do vaguely remember runner up parades. Wasn’t there one for an Aston Villa United final a few years back where the midlanders didn’t have one organised because they didn’t expect to win one and when they did win the he club told the local council to stick it? Meanwhile the rags had a low key homecoming? No cardboard trophy as I recall.

Look someone somewhere must have a picture of this ‘76 paraded cardboard trophy? It would be priceless windup material!

If they miss out on top 4, who do people think will leave and to where?
Barca surely can't afford anyone, bayern generally don't spend huge amounts and they wouldn't sell to city so maybe only leaves Madrid and psg to pick off those who want out.
Real Madrid's current debt is 900m Euros. They are potless and wont get their usual state bale-out.

It was only two years of being at the top of their game as well. The year before that they finished 4th on just 75 Points. That might only get you about 4th place this season.

In six years in the job, Klopp has won one domestic trophy. In that time Arsenal City Chelsea and United have won the FA Cup; City and United have won the EFL Cup; and Arsenal and City have won the Community Shield.

And talking of the Community Shield or Super Cup, it’s clearly a trophy. It’s on every single club’s honours lists in every country in world football who has one. Including Liverpool’s.
It's kind of ironic how Liverpool fans always throw 1995 in our faces when they have a manager who couldn't give two shits about the FA Cup.

This season will become the dippers York away. How many games did they have supporters at? In years to come every verminous dipper twat will have you believe that they were one of ’the few’ who actually saw the COVID Champions.

Their big failure I think is skimping on cover to maximize the starting 11, and then banking their luck with injuries they got in 19/20 would be a permanent state of affairs. It wasnt and the weakness of their squad was exposed.

If they finish out the top 4, I think they will sell but probably not A listers. Idiot clubs keep buying their bang average youngsters for 15 mil or higher so would expect more of that. They'll somehow get 25 mil for Origi. west ham will buy Oxlade chamberlain for 20. The usual nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.