Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually watch these mugs but I was interested in the title. If you've got nowt to do for 30mins have a look at this as to me the sense of entitlement is staggering...

1 domestic trophy in 5 seasons, and the fat geordie bastard thinks that the bin dippers have dominated City? Those roids have gone to his fucking head.

I’d like to see a City Leicester Everton and West Ham Top4, Brighton getting themselves up there too (they’ve got the largest catchment area with no other clubs around them in the country). Let’s see Brentford come up and get Crystal Palace (the team with the biggest catchment area in London) a new stadium and some investment. And get Sunderland back up!

It’s time for some fresh blood to breathe new life into football in this country, new rivalries and fresh title challengers.

Could you imagine how turgid English football would have become without City?! United would be on about title 25 with Chelsea maybe winning the odd one here and there. Arsenal would still be stealing their Champions League money every year with no ambition to win either the Prem or CL. Liverpool would still be 4th-7th.

The Redshirts had their day, it lasted a good few decades but for the most part of football history their names haven’t been at the top. At one time, Villa Everton Sunderland were the English royalty, with SheffWeds Newcastle Blackburn SheffUtd and Preston being other notable names. Huddersfield City and Arsenal were big names in the 20s and 30s. With Portsmouth having a great post-war side and Wolves having a good side in the 50s.

There’s no reason why this can’t happen again. Liverpool and United have tried and keep trying to monopolise football for themselves, with some sort of notion that a good two decades each at a time when money came flooding into the sport makes them think they’re more historically significant than everyone else... but they aren’t. For 94 out of 133 years in English football, United/Liverpool haven’t lifted the title. It’s not like Spain or Scotland here, there are loads of historically significant clubs in England.

The rest of the country wouldn’t give a shit if these two sets of twats slid away into obscurity. Just like nobody misses Preston SheffWeds or Blackburn, nobody would miss Liverpool and United.

I’d love to see them fall on hard times and others get some good investment, popping up as our main challengers.

It would take the cunts in the media a few years of being lost and crying themselves to sleep, but after a while they’d get used to it.
Best post of the day.

As has been said very much like the Walker party Twitter shite- though that was a bit more believable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.