Breaking records/stats thread

Calm down guys
Remember we are only here setting These records because we have Arab owners, we are cheats, we have a flat track bully manager, United have a PE teacher in charge, there’s no fans in stadiums, there’s a global pandemic and Liverpool are currently playing their under 18s
Be careful not to give city any credit whatsoever

Is there a record for number of different players to score in a season? With Rodri’s yesterday, I think only Dias and Zinchenko haven’t scored?
Well they will get a chance from the penalty spot soon the way things are going?

Didn't they both score in a 1-1 draw at our place very early in that season? Second game maybe?

No mate we beat them 5-2 that year and I think Uwe was injured. Still probably one of the best 5 matches I have ever attended. Pretty sure he scored at WHL but not sure about Klinsmann

No mate we beat them 5-2 that year and I think Uwe was injured. Still probably one of the best 5 matches I have ever attended. Pretty sure he scored at WHL but not sure about Klinsmann
Had a look, Klinsmann and Uwe both scored in a 2-1 defeat at WHL that season in April95 and Uwe also scored in a 1-1 draw four months later at the start of the following season

Do we still have a shot at the earliest clinching of a PL title (as in, games remaining)? I know we shit the bed in the Centurions season against that lot, when we had the chance to break that record.

Do we still have a shot at the earliest clinching of a PL title (as in, games remaining)? I know we shit the bed in the Centurions season against that lot, when we had the chance to break that record.
I would have thought it's possible, just - currently we're a net 10 points in front of the rags/leicester who currently can both only get to 88 points. The record is 7 games is it not? the only record the scousers got last year. To match that if we won the next 8 games (leaving 7 to go) we would be on 24+53 = 77 points. Could rags/leicester drop 11 more points over their next 6 games? on current form? who knows...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.