Everton (A) Post Match Thread

We only really had that one dodgy moment all game, and it resulted in a goal for them off w*nker Richarlison's arse

Lee Dixon bringing up the Pep has only done it with world class players line at 3 clubs,yawn...
Lee had the 'opportunity', courtesy of Joe Royle, to prove his quality at his boyhood team but, for some reason, chose to remain at mega-bucks, title winning Arsenal along side "world class" players!

Absolutely pointless question

The best clubs want the best manager... why would he go elsewhere to manage players that don't meet his requirements or can't follow his instructions
Totally agree mate. Can you imagine these stupid questions asked in other sports commentary?

Could Lewis Hamilton win the Formula 1 with a Mondeo? Why doesn't he want to try?

Could Federer, the Williams sisters, Djokovic etc win Wimbledon with a racket from Decathlon? Why haven't they tried it?

Could Usain Bolt win the 100m if he trained in Chaddy Hall Park? Why hasn't he done it?

Could Lester Piggot win the Grand National on a slow horse? Why hasn't he tried it?

Could Aguero score 40 goals in Divistion 4? Why hasn't he wanted to go there to try?

All stupid questions, but the only one you ever hear from the commentators is whether Pep can win trophies with Tranmere, Stockport or win the World Cup with Peru!!

Yes & a City fan

People assure me he is but I have my fucking doubts. Him and all the other dickheaded know fuck all pundits forget this isn't 1972 anymore, where everyone was pretty equal money wise and Brian Clough could build a couple of great sides at Derby and Forest. Even then he had great players, they just cost less back then.

If he ever listens to Pep he says all the time that he is so lucky to have great players. Nobody is going to win the premier league again without spending a decent amount of cash. Some do and still don't win it. Leicester was a bit of a freak season and I doubt it will happen again.....unless they pull it off this season! Even then they must have spent a fair bit of cash?

Amazon we’re doing great here, but Lee Dixon has just said that Pep always has great players, and it would be interesting to see what he could do with lesser players. Yeah, he’s the best coach in the world Lee, but he’s gonna go and manage Doncaster Rovers just to please you.
And they were doing so well, talk about falling at the last hurdle with that shite comment by Dixon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.