#16 | Rodri - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb performance,especially considering he was missing the savviness and the quality of a midfield partner for much of that game.The penny has dropped and his fitness/mobility and awareness has improved massively,he is amongst the first names on the sheet.

Dax777 and WallyA still don't know
Such an odd comment on Rodri's thread by someone who thought Rodri was shit and Dinho is god.

Changed your tune on Rodri now huh?

Anyways, never stated Dinho wasn't good, he's almost always been a good player for us, but his time has come and it's now time for Rodri to take over (as I've been a proponent of) and argued against others such as yourself, glad to be proved right on this issue as usual.

Such an odd comment on Rodri's thread by someone who thought Rodri was shit and Dinho is god.

Changed your tune on Rodri now huh?

Anyways, never stated Dinho wasn't good, he's almost always been a good player for us, but his time has come and it's now time for Rodri to take over (as I've been a proponent of) and argued against others such as yourself, glad to be proved right on this issue as usual.

Lol. You haven't been 'right' regarding a single thing you post about.

And FYI - apart from criticism earlier this season, where he was garbage, I've mostly backed Rodri. He still has his limitations though, and we'd best be off replacing Dinho with a similarly athletic player when the time comes.

Last edited:
Lol. You haven't been 'right' regarding a single thing you post about.

And FYI - apart from criticism earlier this season, where he was garbage, I've mostly backed Rodri. He still has his limitations though, and we'd best be off replacing Dinho when the time comes with a more athletic player.
Thanks for proving my point yet again with your clueless comments. Keep em coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.