#27 | João Cancelo - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has changed the whole format of our team , a full back who is comfortable moving into midfield which creates an extra body in the most influential part of the team , we continually overload the opposition , very clever player

I think if you’re sent off the 3 matches should all be served against that club, ie if he got a red there would be no more James against us for 3 matches even if he is sold to West Ham.

Why should some other club get rewarded? Doesn’t make sense.

Because a red card is punishment for the offender, not compensation to the fouled player.

I always maintained he would show this quality,he just needed some time to find his feet and build his confidence/fitness.Technically off the scale but he also has a fire in his belly that is a pleasure to watch,i imagine hes very much a leader in our dressing room.

I always maintained he would show this quality,he just needed some time to find his feet and build his confidence/fitness.Technically off the scale but he also has a fire in his belly that is a pleasure to watch,i imagine hes very much a leader in our dressing room.
The interview with Dias and Stones suggests Cancelo is quite the comedian in the dresser.

Because a red card is punishment for the offender, not compensation to the fouled player.
Punishment to the offender and their team. If someones best player is sent off against us in the 93rd minute and they play our rivals next, we are actually being punished.

If the ban is served against the club he got sent off against the player and team are still getting punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.