Talksport

Me too , 10 months not having to listen to anti City racist drivel , my blood pressure is normal now
Snap, I find downloaded music better and easier on my temper driving.

I've had both talkragshite & Radio 5 or whatever it's called these days on if I'm out for commentary on games but apart from that I'm a shit talk radio free zone.

Durham has got a serious hard on for us at the moment has as would you believe Brazil who thinks we are best team ever to grace the prem. He much tolerable now he only does two days him and McCoist are always a good listen, can’t be listening to White/Jordan feltchathon.

That Jim White and Simon Jorden bloke, unbelievable.
Jim Shite.....
Everyone who calls in is "a big West Ham fan" or "a big Arsenal fan"
Do they ask when you call if you are a big / medium or small fan of that particular club?
Every well known person is "a friend of the show'
This morning he was discussing if Henry should / could go to Bournemouth and said "come on Bournemouth fans, i know you are all listening, call in and get involved.

On another topic he claimed that "everyone in the country must be listening judging by the response on twitter and email - but then doesnt read any comments out.

I very rarely listen to this nowadays but did happen to catch an interview with Ben Foster on H&J the other week, the day after we had battered someone. They were asking Foster what it was like to come up against City, he has let a few in against us. Foster came across very well, was also interesting on the revolving managerial door at Watford

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.