United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had been born a week prematurely so that I could hate the scummy twats a week longer than I already do. In fact if I ever get told that I have a week left to live I fully intend to defy medical science by living a week longer so that I can make it a fortnight more of hating the scumbags. Luckily growing up in Ordsall hasn’t made me truly bitter towards the scum.

So who would he displace from our starting XI?

Kevin? No.
Phil? No.
Ilkay? No.
Bernardo? No.

All four are better than that ugly, diving fucking cheat, and we’re better off without him.
At the time we were looking at him, it was as a replacement for Dave I believe. It was around the time gundo wasn't really having an impact in the 8 and Bernardo had dropped off a cliff, foden wasn't as close to the 11 as he is now. He would have improved us, but we adapted and have probably improved more because we didn't get him tbf.

At the time we were looking at him, it was as a replacement for Dave I believe. It was around the time gundo wasn't really having an impact in the 8 and Bernardo had dropped off a cliff, foden wasn't as close to the 11 as he is now. He would have improved us, but we adapted and have probably improved more because we didn't get him tbf.
I never knew that we were looking at him.

No wonder we didn’t buy him; it’s enough to put anyone off.

How can ref’s who have been previously conned by the cheating shite still continue to allow themselves to be conned?

Human nature says ‘That will not happen again, I’ll make sure I’m not done again’ but they still let it happen.

Weird.

Fernandes is obviously a very good player, it’d be churlish to suggest otherwise. Miles ahead of anyone else in their squad. He’s an absolute prick though. Every time I see him I can’t help but feel that somewhere in rural Portugal there’s a village missing its idiot.

Fernandes is obviously a very good player, it’d be churlish to suggest otherwise. Miles ahead of anyone else in their squad. He’s an absolute prick though. Every time I see him I can’t help but feel that somewhere in rural Portugal there’s a village missing its idiot.

He is excellent but I wonder how long he can carry them before he eventually gets beaten down by the perpetual underperforming like the rest of them.

Pogba was very good when he arrived, Maguire started very brightly. They always seem to fade eventually and get afflicted by the same malaise as the rest of the dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.