13/14 - 2 pts behind

14/15 - 17 pts behind

15/16 - 6 pts behind

16/17 - 2 pts behind

17/18 - 25 pts behind

18/19 - 1 pt behind

19/20 - 18 pts in front

20/21 - 16 pts currently behind.

That's 154 points combined over 11 seasons with 1 not finished ofcourse. Divided it averages to 14 points. It is very in line with an average season over the last decade you stupid man.

Absolute delusion.//
Great illustrations......those facts should bring it home the the delusional dipper dickheads and their nob of a manager

This sounds pretty small time to me. Notice Howson doesn't show the number of his subscribers, and neither do a lot of the fan channels.

Goldbridge on the other hand, is in a league of his own. He appears to have gone solo with his channel, and has almost a million subscribers. I know he comes across as a bit of an idiot, but he must be absolutely raking it in from his YouTube and other social media presence. I think he also relies heavily on his comedy value, in a Stan Laurel kind of way.

Arsenal Fan TV has 1.3m subscribers.
Of which there are about a hundred actual Arsenal fans.........

They want nothing but revenge the lfc fans. Quite disgusting considering it was just a normal tackle. Another player getting death threats from lfc fans and the media......... encourage it.

RAWK for todays game -
"I know Klopp had to give the PC answer to the revenge issue , but I really think Everton are going to be on the receiving end of a few"

"If I was a player and I lost my tittle because of a shithouse team derailed it I’d want revenge"

"I wished there was a Steven Gerrard to put in a 2 footed challenge to stamp his authority"

" if thuggery is needed then he will certainly take up that mantle"

"Lets do the blueshite, win and break a few of their legs as well"

"My gut tells me Richarlison might get a few heavy tackles going his way."

"If we are losing, break some Everton players legs"

I gave up after a couple of pages. Seriously self deluded these guys, no wonder their club is one big fuckup despite winning the PL!

"Early thoughts - leave it all out there Red Men. Do it for Virgil"

The latest post below is from one of my favourite RAWK posters. He is one of the financial experts on RAWK, in his own eyes of course, and has regularly been less than complimentary to our very own @Prestwich_Blue

Note he is sufficiently obsessional in not caring about City that he singles us out on his signature which appears on all his posts on RAWK.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

I've obviously bolded some bits. And there was me thinking that all RAWK dwellers thought it was all about the sportswashing? :) Progress at last...

A response to Klopperty
//
Dear Jurgen - define "normal".

10/11 - 13 pts behind

11/12 - 37 pts behind

12/13 - 17 pts behind

13/14 - 2 pts behind

14/15 - 17 pts behind

15/16 - 6 pts behind

16/17 - 2 pts behind

17/18 - 25 pts behind

18/19 - 1 pt behind

19/20 - 18 pts in front

20/21 - 16 pts currently behind.

That's 154 points combined over 11 seasons with 1 not finished ofcourse. Divided it averages to 14 points. It is very in line with an average season over the last decade you stupid man.

Absolute delusion.//
That illustrates something that their fans and the media don’t like to mention - domination. You could run a similar list for the point difference between us and the rags and there would only be 2 seasons in that time that we were behind them.

The irony of that is that BOTH of them AND the media use that term for their halcyon days. Liverpool domination late 70s, 80s; United domination 90s, 00s; City domination 2010s, 2020s. See lurking rags and dippers it is not hard to admit is it???

The latest post below is from one of my favourite RAWK posters. He is one of the financial experts on RAWK, in his own eyes of course, and has regularly been less than complimentary to our very own @Prestwich_Blue

Note he is sufficiently obsessional in not caring about City that he singles us out on his signature which appears on all his posts on RAWK.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

I've obviously bolded some bits. And there was me thinking that all RAWK dwellers thought it was all about the sportswashing? :) Progress at last...
At least he's acknowledged that it's "immensely profitable", which does somewhat go against the cheating part and makes the whole thing ridiculously stupid, but the realisation that they've gained money from City has been missed by most of the "financial experts".

Klopp is such a brat. Speaking of managers, Ancelotti made a sneaky little dig about the title in his post-match interview. Suck it, Liverpool.

Dreading the derby. I fucking hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.