Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is one of the most fascinating questions of the age whether Pep Guardiola's methods would work with inferior players. I have thought long and hard about it and discussed it ad infinitum with my sons and all my City supporting friends, as well as some neurotic rags I know. We discussed wet Wednesdays in Stoke, windy week ends in Wigan and even the trophy winning gene in some club's DNA. We even considered how much more "it" means to some supporters before I found I had to walk hesitantly and alone to my verdict. My mature and long considered view is that I really don't give a damn. I am proud to say that Pep is at our club because our owners and board had no intention of ever asking him to work with inferior players, in fact we wanted him to avoid inferior players like the plague. The club were prepared to provide Pep with the resources to build teams the like of which English football had never seen before and Pep had proved already that there was no other manager who could unearth young talent and develop it quite like he could. At times he's like a magician or an alchemist turning base metal into gold - give him a player you dismiss as inferior and he'll show you you don't know what you're talking about. All the time there was brilliance struggling to get a out and Pep had the key all the time. Then there are the excellent players ... who "transition" to club legends and greatness. And then there's Phil Foden ... for whom the sky's the limit.

The state of this....for once he must have realised how stupid it made him look & changed it....View attachment 10865

The state of this....for once he must have realised how stupid it made him look & changed it....View attachment 10865
It's one thing favouring certain football teams but what does the paper laughingly called the 'Independent' think of one of its senior football reporters being allied to a state which will be all over the news next year with the dodgy world cup. Is there any non football connection?

Our Natalie is on fighting talk again. Opened up on an epic rant slagging off dippers and rags for their bitterness towards us and then laughed at the southern rag claiming Penades is the best player in the league.

I think she's come back on BM to get ammo. Very entertaining as usual.
Have you seen her tweet about liverpool during the show?! Scenes. Colin Murray, a liverpool fan himself, has had to get on her timeline to explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.