Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I claim that?

He's not going to go from (a claimed) £100,00 a week to KdB money with anyone on his next transfer, that would leave any club with absolutely nowhere to go in renegotiations and would seriously piss off an entire playing staff. He's just 20 years old after all.

A club would be getting him at a 'discount' in his own mind, even at the premium needed to be paid this summer.

He sits tight for another 12 months he would be entitled to negotiate for the middle ground between the £65m buyout and his true market value.

It is no concern of Haaland's that a club now wants to buy him this summer.

He would be well within his right to demand KDB money be factored, not to mention a hefty signing fee.

Marcus Rashford earns £375k a week, these are the numbers people like Haaland will compare himself to.

I'd say if we could get Haaland and Messi for combined wages of £1m-per-week, the club would still be doing very well?

We have been fortunate to buy key players that have given us ten years service and delivered the goods.

However, the market has moved on out of all recognition for the truly elite players during this time, hence why we have been able to tread water for a considerable while longer than some of our rivals, courtesy of Dave, Vinny, Sergio, Yaya and Zabba.

We have not had to come correct to the market for a long time, so could avoid the 'going rate' for comparable talents and replacements.

We are moving into a new cycle of strategic planning and that is going to take the type of cash that will undoubtedly make eyes water for plenty.

If somone is good at their job, you pay them whatever it takes, should it be able to solidify a dominant position in the marketplace.

Our club has done an amazing job this last decade limiting their exposure due to signing players just below the waterline that had a high ceiling to improve and ultimately become world class at City.

Now is not the time to shirk, nor feel compelled to defend City's supposed self-righteous stance on not overpaying, how we would be perceived to the wider public for turning on the oil taps again.

The time has come. The financial reality is upon us, we must use our strength to take advantage during the current economic climate, when some of our rivals are weaker.

If we have to pay £500k a week to both Messi and Haaland, then we must not hesitate.

And that also goes for making sure KDB and Sterling are given hefty increases, you find the monies.

Buying such players would cost you £150m a pop, so show them the fucking money.

I can tell you the Club are very excited about some of the stuff they have on the go for the summer, there is an acceptance we have been biding our time, but strike we now will.

I can't wait.

I can tell you the Club are very excited about some of the stuff they have on the go for the summer, there is an acceptance we have been biding our time, but strike we now will.
Are you ITK? I have to ask haha

but yes, I agree with probably everything you said, especially that we are more than able to deal with the wages of both Messi and Haaland.

A club would be getting him at a 'discount' in his own mind, even at the premium needed to be paid this summer.

He sits tight for another 12 months he would be entitled to negotiate for the middle ground between the £65m buyout and his true market value.

It is no concern of Haaland's that a club now wants to buy him this summer.

He would be well within his right to demand KDB money be factored, not to mention a hefty signing fee.

Marcus Rashford earns £375k a week, these are the numbers people like Haaland will compare himself to.
If he’s going to use Rashford = 375k/week as a yardstick, he’ll be wanting about 850k/week.

I'd say if we could get Haaland and Messi for combined wages of £1m-per-week, the club would still be doing very well?

We have been fortunate to buy key players that have given us ten years service and delivered the goods.

However, the market has moved on out of all recognition for the truly elite players during this time, hence why we have been able to tread water for a considerable while longer than some of our rivals, courtesy of Dave, Vinny, Sergio, Yaya and Zabba.

We have not had to come correct to the market for a long time, so could avoid the 'going rate' for comparable talents and replacements.

We are moving into a new cycle of strategic planning and that is going to take the type of cash that will undoubtedly make eyes water for plenty.

If somone is good at their job, you pay them whatever it takes, should it be able to solidify a dominant position in the marketplace.

Our club has done an amazing job this last decade limiting their exposure due to signing players just below the waterline that had a high ceiling to improve and ultimately become world class at City.

Now is not the time to shirk, nor feel compelled to defend City's supposed self-righteous stance on not overpaying, how we would be perceived to the wider public for turning on the oil taps again.

The time has come. The financial reality is upon us, we must use our strength to take advantage during the current economic climate, when some of our rivals are weaker.

If we have to pay £500k a week to both Messi and Haaland, then we must not hesitate.

And that also goes for making sure KDB and Sterling are given hefty increases, you find the monies.

Buying such players would cost you £150m a pop, so show them the fucking money.

I can't wait.

If we lose Sergio Fernandinho because there contracts up there wagers be around 700/800k a week maybe get Mendy of the books sell Mahrez our yearly wage bill won’t take a big hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.