Ian Brown

When did "question everything" turn into "argue that up is down and down is up"?

I know people who will call you a sheep because you're not buying into the conspiracy theory they stumbled across on Facebook. The fucking logic behind that.

I'm sorry Sean, but just because I can't prove to you beyond any doubt within three seconds that the planet is round it doesn't mean that the exact opposite is the truth.

The worst part is that these fucking dribblers don't keep this shit to themselves and absolutely have to batter anyone and everyone over the head with it.

It's about attention and that's all it's about. Ian Brown doesn't give a fuck about your arse getting probed or "Big Pharma" (if someone is using this term, you can immediately write off anything else they've said), he just wants the attention, the clicks, the publicity and an extended period of relevance.

He's always been a fucking knob.
Brilliantly put

All vaccines will have possible side effects, and for a very small number of people they can be serious or even deadly.

But it’s much the same as someone having a reaction to paracetamol, penicillin, milk, nuts, shellfish, a change in fabric softener...

There was a girl on North West Tonight a few years ago who was highly allergic to daylight and she had to live her life in a plastic suit. Some people’s bodies are just so sensitive they’re allergic to things you couldn’t even imagine could be allergens.

There’s always a danger with vaccines but there’s always a possible danger with anything.
Nolito’s daughter?

Thank god I am a New Order fan. Will get none of this nonsense off off Bernard, as Bernard will be alone on his yacht and will not have to wear a mask at sea.
Yes, but will the Welsh let him into Wales?

He whinged about the very thing during the first lockdown, after buying a new boat/yacht/ship..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.