Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an article on football focus on the LGBT community and their experiences attending football matches. They are trying to make football more inclusive for all to attend. However , they then cut to the studio and the Homes Under The Hammer guy says "football is a working class game". Not very inclusive that Dion.
dion the loyal red and ticks the box for homes under the hammer dublin lol

What a tool. Anybody remember the sympathy we received when we had key injuries last season? Nope, neither do I.

Yeah but we have 17 £45M pound players for every position apparently despite having the exact same sized squad as the dippers.

Duplicitous lying twats the lot of them.

What a tool. Anybody remember the sympathy we received when we had key injuries last season? Nope, neither do I.

So nothing to do with klopp flogging the same 15 into the ground for the last two seasons than Holt ?!

Pep manages a squad klopp just manages a first 11/15 !
Pep trys to win every competition
Klopp throws the domestic cups to rest his first 11/15 !
Liverpool got very lucky over the last two seasons with injuries and VAR, now they luck and poor management has caught up with them

Hoddle today doing his best to wrestle Michael Owen's crown away from him.

1st he says "that was an impossible ball to defend but the defender did brilliantly". Later he says "has it been raining as the ball is flying through the air a lot quicker". Now I am no meteroligist but how does that work, and Glen you are at the ground, do you not know if it has been raining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.