Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t say over confident, we owe these twats one for knocking City out in 2018. They look devoid of ideas at the moment, the only attacking movement they had in the final 3rd last night was to hit the deck any time an Everton player went near them. Thank god the ref was having non of it.
The diving has become a problem for LFC. It has undermined their credibility and I honestly think referees are turning against them. Salah has become a caricature. He will be remembered more for his cheating than his genuine skill. If they stayed on their feet they would score from some of these positions. Why are players not being booked for diving?

meanwhile Henry Winter is blowing smoke up the arse of Klopp & his sports science dept.

No idea when he re-built a team, I won’t argue he hasn’t built a team but this one needs a serious re-build.

Paying some of these cunts to write about football is the equivalent of employing someone as a film critic whose favourite film is Frozen II.

meanwhile Henry Winter is blowing smoke up the arse of Klopp & his sports science dept.

No idea when he re-built a team, I won’t argue he hasn’t built a team but this one needs a serious re-build.

Its all about clicks, their careers and access for these sycophants.

At no point will any of them stick their heads above the parapets and criticise or tell it as it is because of the backlash they know would come with doing so and the resulting damage to themselves and their careers.

You simply can not criticise Liverpool FC in the British media. its suicide to do so.

When the messiah Virgil is back, you can bet that Klipperty will put him straight in and not be eased back in slowly. N
VVD will have a pre season to get fit would be bonkers to throw him back in this season. Certainly would need bring back slowly. But at 30 no guarantees he will come back as strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.