God is a Man City fan

Please show some respect to peoples religious beliefs. I am totally anti-woke, but find the comments here somewhat distasteful. I am sure I am not the only Christian on this site. I do not comprehend why people find this funny, and equally know that people are scared to joke about other faiths. Let us leave religion from the forum, it is divisive and unpleasant to mock people who have a belief in their lives.
I thought they all (other faiths) had God as the boss?

Reactions: kun
God said:
Being a City fan is all about tradition, birthright, tears of torment and joy. A feeling of belonging to something you can’t just join because they’ve won something ... [we] can actually share more true emotion at finishing third in Division 2 than was shown by those winning the treble.
man city.jpg

Of course God's a blue......and Satan is a red devil.

It does make sense. Made to suffer then rewarded in heaven aka Beswick.

Please show some respect to peoples religious beliefs. I am totally anti-woke, but find the comments here somewhat distasteful. I am sure I am not the only Christian on this site. I do not comprehend why people find this funny, and equally know that people are scared to joke about other faiths. Let us leave religion from the forum, it is divisive and unpleasant to mock people who have a belief in their lives.
I respect anybody's religion, the discussion on here is about a remark that Klopp made which many people found quite amusing. The clue to the content of this thread is in the title, if you or anybody else finds it offensive feel free not to read it.

You may be anti-woke but you are still a pearl-clutching Christian. Also "GOD" is not strictly Christian at all. That is just your own Judo-Christian centric world view. Yahweh is in multiple religions and Allah is considered by many to be that same deity.

No one has said anything on this thread that is disrespectful of people's beliefs. No one has claimed Christians or anyone else shouldn't be allowed to express their religion, no one has said anything bad should happen to Thiests, no one has even claimed organised religion to be harmful (which I actually believe to be true but that's an argument for another time). If you choose to be offended at some light hearted jokes based around a professional football manager's excuse, then maybe an online forum isn't the place for you.

'But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: “God opposes the proud but shows favour to the humble." James 4:6

Says it all. That's why you should shoot your mouth off and be full of crap about what a great team you are and how City are nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.