Arsenal (A) Post Match thread

Solid performance. We managed the game well and didn't really give them much chance of scoring. Should have been 2 with Cancelo's chance.

Defence was solid again, Fernandinho was my MOTM. Great goal & clean sheet.

Another clean sheet and 3 points, bring on Gladbach.

Only united and Chelsea (both at home), and Leicester away, left in terms of big games on paper, and we are more than 9 points ahead already.

Boys are a bit knackered it seems..Also I think we are probably the best in controlling low lead games atm. We are excellent in keeping the ball (best i think) and more importantly we know how to waste time with the ball. So funny to watch at times...3 immense points in very difficult month.

Or just fill every available pocket with loads of them.
Martin Tyler did my head in , every City foul wondering why no card !
Thought Arsenal were a bunch of moaning **** but Tyler ffs , if anything how many Arsenal players escape without a card , how did Luiz not get booked when he played Dias instead of the ball !

Does anyone know how the concussion substitute works? I assumed that Holding would come back on after 5 minutes, but it just seemed to act like an extra substitution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.