How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 wins puts us on 80 pts with goal difference superior leaves the others needing 81....can't see it.
I agree, I wrote about this before, but 81 is about as good as I think Leicester or United can pull off (the highest they can go is 88, but they aren't winning 13 in a row).

MAYBE 8 wins to 83 pts just to be sure, but still requires Leicester and United to pull off an amazing run.

The games of obvious importance are WHAM, Rags and Leicester. If we win those, the gap will be significant enough to win with around 5 or 6 games to spare.

The games against Chelsea and Tofees are so late in the season, the title may well be done and dusted before those games could have played significant impact.

Teams that can still get 75+ points:

City 98
United 88
Leicester 88
West Ham 84
Chelsea 82
Everton 82
Villa 81
Liverpool 79
Tottenham 78

Teams that can still get 75+ points:

City 98
United 88
Leicester 88
West Ham 84
Chelsea 82
Everton 82
Villa 81
Liverpool 79
Tottenham 78

if we win our next 4 home games we can still get 98. Rags only 85. Will be 9 games left and we will need 13 from 9 games. 4 wins 1 draw and 4 defeats. Rags at home is the one that makes it almost certain if we can win that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.