Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Herr Flopp us moaning about the wind again, the same fucking wind that has blown his players over to great effect for pens over the last 3 or 4 seasons. Cheating cunts
The very same wind that Everton played in, funny that innit .... Weird weather that only affects his team, no wonder they keep getting their moaning arseholes handed to em, playing against god and the elements ...

The very same wind that Everton played in, funny that innit .... Weird weather that only affects his team, no wonder they keep getting their moaning arseholes handed to em, playing against god and the elements ...
If the wind was such a big issue, Klopp could have instructed the pitch staff to place wind breaks around the opposition’s penalty area, like when he told them just to clear the snow from one penalty area a couple of years back

I thought it was the case that SM had not had to inject any funds since 2014? @prestwichblue might be able to confirm.
Pablo ZZZ Peroni has answered this accurately. I can only add that Omar Berrada told us at a City Matters meeting on December 19th 2019 that ADUG's instructions were that City had to be financially self-sufficient. And we are, despite all the "bottomless pit of money" stories the media morons put out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.