Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

He's a senile old **** sucking upto 'istree clubs , he either has Ratboy or Spit alongside him tossing him off , the while format of Sky football is tired and worn out , predictable bias bullshit from all concerned. Sincerely hope Amazon and others start a bidding war with the Premier league and Sky get f*ck all games. They lost the Champs league to BT but they are no f*cking better than Sky , the one sided coverage of football in this country is laughable and you can include the BBC , every single FA Cup game involving the Rags is televised live , and they are publicly funded for christ's sake.

The difference between Amazon’s football coverage and that of Sky and BT is startling. Perhaps as new boys they are looking forward and looking at the bigger picture, and just don't have that institutional bias towards the past and clubs that the others obviously consider to be the entitled establishment.
I hope they wipe the twats out when the next broadcast deal comes on the table

The difference between Amazon’s football coverage and that of Sky and BT is startling. Perhaps as new boys they are looking forward and looking at the bigger picture, and just don't have that institutional bias towards the past and clubs that the others obviously consider to be the entitled establishment.
I hope they wipe the twats out when the next broadcast deal comes on the table
The difference is simple. Amazons subscriber base is pretty much everyone in the country, and you get the football free basically

for sky, their subscribers who pay shitloads every month support in the main United and Liverpool.

it really is that simple

He is one of the reasons why I no longer watch Sky Sports PL matches.

Passed his sell by date, but Sky won't get rid of him.

Job for life, squeaky clean, and pushes the Sky Rag and Dipper mantra continually.

Not sure what channel I was watching bit on yesterday but Townsend was co commentating and was bad enough, but the main commentator Steve Bower gave Tyler a run for his money.

Came out with one pearl along the lines of "Fernandinho is the master of the tactical foul... and somehow always seems to get away with it..." Club should be asking him to explain those comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.