Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is obviously full of shit. What is more problematic, however, is the fact that in the past he has been kind of an unofficial mouthpiece for Aguero or at least someone being very close to his camp. So maybe this is just a 'negotiation tactic' of sorts or trying to wind up the public / the fans against the club, but it could very well be with the blessing of Aguero's camp, so...not a fan.

Aguero seems to pretty obviously be trying to drum up interest for himself. Last week he suddenly tried to make up with Atletico Madrid fans after 10 years of nothing.

Hard to comprehend but it's time to move on from Aguero in the summer IMO. Looks like we're going balls deep for Haaland and I doubt he will come if we still have Aguero and likewise Aguero won't want to play second fiddle to a 20 year old.

The worry with Aguero is that other top European clubs will go in for him like Barca, Juve etc and he could do very well over there. But, realistically, we would probably come up against him once or twice in the CL and that is if we draw his team. So is it really that scary of a thought?

He's been an amazing servant to the club and hands down is my favourite player but sentiment is dangerous in footy and I think it's probably best for both parties that we part ways at the end of the season. Let's hope we can send him off as a quadruple winner.

And the fact he has been fit for a few weeks now but not travelled with the team, and the last three or four games games has been an unused sub, whith one or two substitutions to make, tells me pep/the club won't rush to play him. And if that translates to extending, then thay doesnt look like it will be pushed either.

i trust how Pep manages his team

This season may well be Sergio's swansong but wouldn't it be great if he came off the bench to bang in the winner in the Cl Final? What a send-off that would be for a true legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.