Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presume someone has pointed this out to him?
I think he has been hammered on twitter. You couldn't make up the fact that Delaney actually earns his living working for a Russian Oligarch and a Saudi Government official. They are key figures in the two countries which always finish in the top four of any Human Rights abuse league table!

I’m 28 and he looks old enough to be my dad

hope we see the following poll soon;

Are mane and salah diving twats?
A. Yes
B. They are diving twats

I listened to TalkSport today on a long drive. I haven’t ever properly listened before. Simon Jordan called Salah out on his diving big style. Danny Murphy was on too and whilst he was more circumspect, he didn’t contradict Jordan at all. I think it’s become common knowledge now.

I listened to TalkSport today on a long drive. I haven’t ever properly listened before. Simon Jordan called Salah out on his diving big style. Danny Murphy was on too and whilst he was more circumspect, he didn’t contradict Jordan at all. I think it’s become common knowledge now.
It's always been common knowledge. It's just so blatant now, they can no longer deny it or cover it up

Here Delaney is licking Abramovich's arse. What exactly makes Abramovich, a man related to Putin's oligarchy, a better person and owner than Sheikh Mansour?

There's a blatant lie in the article that City (and PSG) have taken spending to new levels. Given inflation in football (a topic that should be discussed a lot more to put financial things in their proper context), Chelsea spent much more money on Mourinho's team than our owners on Pep's team. Not even close. Pathetic journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.