Breaking records/stats thread

The one I'd love us to beat is the consecutive league wins.

We set a new record of 18 in 2017/18 but Liverpool equalled it last season. It would be great if we could have the record outright again but to win another 7 in a row with the fixture congestion is a big ask.
that didnt count as they had three months off in the middle !

Zin has been brilliant this season, better even than he was in 2018. His positional play in defence has improved no end and he rarely gives the ball away. I read somewhere that he has been taking notes home from training sessions and working on his game at home. If that's true then it's a credit to his attitude. He has always been a good solid player but I honestly think he has gone up to another level this year.
He also seems to be much more confident with aerial challenges, teams are still pumping it high in his direction assuming it’s a weakness but he’s winning more than his fair share.

Bet you never thought that Zinch was our most successful player (win percentage-wise) in our 13 year history, eh?

Being honest, it isn't That surprising.
Up until VAR screwed us over against spurs (PL jesus goal) he had a 100% record, and not lost that much (or played in games we lost) since.

We've already conceded 15 which is the record, set by Chelsea.

10 clean sheets needed from 13 games. Tough but not impossible with our current defense.

5 of those came in the crazy game against Leicester. Took us a few games to get the defence well oiled.
There is always next year.

Win the league this season and we go level on Premier League titles with Chelsea (5) to become the second most successful club in the competition.

It’s not inconceivable that within the next 20 years we’ll comfortably overtake the cunts from Trafford. We’d need 8 more to go level.

This means little to me. I count everything since 1888, so winning it this year would take us ahead of Chelsea and level with Villa on seven.

Do you know what a jinx is?

907d681b05cbf77d7a7ef19e4a4075bd.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.