First day of absolute freedom? June 21st.

Stay at home and the following weekend have a bbq with friends round hopefully, screw going out, prices will be sky high as everyone puts their prices up to rip people off. My barber put prices up 33% after last lockdown, that’s after he had been paid for sitting on his arse for 3/4 months, total piss take, saying it was because it he couldn’t have as many people through the door, total bullshit in my opinion.
Pay £5 for a pint when I can be at home for 80p a bottle! will probably have a day sesh with the lads from work just to get ot out my system and a meal with the family at the local pub but apart from that I'll be honest I’ve not missed going into town at all.
More important is whether I can get away at the end of September for my retirement do to Tenerif.

Already sick of hearing about it. The amount of bullshit i've seen since last night about the biggest party in history. Pubs packed. Houses packed. Like as though nobody has ever been out before.
It's got disaster written all over it.
Blue Maverick has the right idea, and minus the sesh with the lads i'll be pretty much doing that.

It’s going to be carnage! Going to get drunk like I have not been for years. Go to a nightclub in my coat and dance all night like those inappropriate middle age men you used to think what the fuck are they doing here when you were young.

what’s your plans?! Freedom day.
As per your first sentence, stay in and go nowt, chances are very new 'freedoms' will be subject to a further small delay for my family.

For example I have no urge to be out when everyone has the first chance to go in pubs, no urge to go to the coast and sit in traffic for hours. Golf I'll get away with as booked tee times should mean it's no busier than usual, still not decided even IF I get the choice about attending City this season.

Already sick of hearing about it. The amount of bullshit i've seen since last night about the biggest party in history. Pubs packed. Houses packed. Like as though nobody has ever been out before.
Blue Maverick has the right idea, and minus the sesh with the lads i'll be pretty much doing that.
You will see on that day that people have learned nothing

My sesh would be during the day, as a shift worker we can avoid the great unwashed, I will be back home in bed by 6pm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.