Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are cunts Mike. The media used to quite like us, and I can’t work out whether the hatred is because we are a threat to united and liverpool (but Chelsea never got this shit) or deep rooted anti Arab racism.
Have a look at the headline on Guardian Football. No doubt there is huge inequality in Qatar and the Gulf countries but look where their telescope always points.

I scan the news every day but it disappoints me greatly that even now after all this time there are still City fans who comment in their pages. You might want to combat their headlines and message but all you will do is act as a magnet for the troll army and you end up creating a discussion that feeds them with revenue. Better not to comment.

They knew and why they picked that route city Questioned it but was told it be fine. He said it be fine with a big fat grin and a wink to his police scouse mate
Like when only 2 turnstyles were opened up in the away end for the league cup semi a few years back. Not a miscalculation or oversight. Being Liverpool, you would have thought that the police and stewards would have been taking action to open more up - but no, happy to stand back and watch whilst people were getting crushed - just so their scummy team could have a bit of an advantage.

Like when only 2 turnstyles were opened up in the away end for the league cup semi a few years back. Not a miscalculation or oversight. Being Liverpool, you would have thought that the police and stewards would have been taking action to open more up - but no, happy to stand back and watch whilst people were getting crushed - just so their scummy team could have a bit of an advantage.
That was shocking, there was no crowd control outside the stadium whatsoever. They if all clubs should have been aware of the dangers. That was the day any miniscule of respect I might have had for them totally disappeared.

They are cunts Mike. The media used to quite like us, and I can’t work out whether the hatred is because we are a threat to united and liverpool (but Chelsea never got this shit) or deep rooted anti Arab racism.

i think they will be paid by the red twats, I’m certain there will be all sorts of consultants & contractors paid & the company names would be under well known scribes.

it’s a good system we take the blame from their fans whilst they commit grand theft from the inside & we carry on winning.

fck it I can live with that.

For the first time in a long time I've read an entire article in The Athletic. Oliver Kay, once of the DT parish, lays into the greedy bastards, we know who they are, who are proposing a Greeds' Charter. Excellent article, and for once, I say to Oliver "Have a cigar for that!"

that’s a shame I won’t read it.

Have a look at the headline on Guardian Football. No doubt there is huge inequality in Qatar and the Gulf countries but look where their telescope always points.

I scan the news every day but it disappoints me greatly that even now after all this time there are still City fans who comment in their pages. You might want to combat their headlines and message but all you will do is act as a magnet for the troll army and you end up creating a discussion that feeds them with revenue. Better not to comment.
Stop reading it Marvin lol

When you look at the videos from that night, it's seems to me that they contrived the revised route so that a 40 foot(?) coach had to take a narrow right turn which made it slow down to almost stopping. How any officer in charge that day could have not foreseen the problem a coach would have with that route is beyond negligent.
I didn't see the bend but the whole thing was unprofessional. I felt sorry for the bobbies alongside the coach who were in the firing line just in their normal kit. It was negligent because the whole thing was foreseeable and the senior officers failed in their duty of care to City, to their own officers even to those watching on. There were messages on the Internet and fastened to lamp posts in the old fashioned way exhorting dippers to give a 'special' welcome and the intention was to put City of their game.
And of course there was little criticism in the media. As usual l ask what would have happened if the Liverpool bus had been in a similar situation at the Etihad.

i think they will be paid by the red twats, I’m certain there will be all sorts of consultants & contractors paid & the company names would be under well known scribes.

it’s a good system we take the blame from their fans whilst they commit grand theft from the inside & we carry on winning.

fck it I can live with that.
i reckon this is definitely the case - basically paid to market one set of teams and suppress and attack a business rival. Obviously, there are a few plastic fanboys thrown into the mix too, but some of the supposedly high profile neutral ones are far too consistant with their approach. This isn't about click bait in the main either, as an article revelling in Liverpool's demise would generate a hell of a lot of clicks, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.