PL players face 10-day isolation after every overseas trip

Am I reading that correctly? Only FA international games i.e. England games qualify for those rules, so internationals with any of our other players won't?
There is no specific guidance or legislation for football that I can see, never mind different competitions.

The FA and PL may have different protocols for international football and teams competing the UEFA comps but it doesn't make sense them doing that does it? Teams qualify through PL, FA and EFL competitions, so why would the PL have primacy on any protocols , and why change them at the weekend? I can't see why anything would change for football, it is the same as in August.

If it's 5 days isolation after negative test, then we'll have no choice but to split our team in half for those away legs until our lead in the league is comfortable enough that we can afford a loss.

Send 11 players plus a couple of subs to the CL away game.

Keep 11 home for the league game.

From the Semi-Final (maybe even Quarters) onwards we should be fine to 'throw' 1 league game.
Players can still train and play? Unless I’m missing something I don’t think this has any real impact whatsoever.

Either that's a misleading headline or I'm an idiot. Sounds no different to what's going on now except players can't go to the shops for 5 days. As if they do their own shopping anyway.
Raz does his own shopping in Poundland, don't yer know.

How do the hotel arrangements for the Hungary trip work re. players staying in the "bubble"? Are they staying one night or two? Or even flying in & out on matchday?

How do the hotel arrangements for the Hungary trip work re. players staying in the "bubble"? Are they staying one night or two? Or even flying in & out on matchday?
2 nights and booking the entire hotel out i reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.