Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't need to pay them. All about promises of future access and contacts, tickling their bellies if they are obedient and roll over like good dogs

You know I think it’s beyond that.

The reds genuinely need them, I really believe they pay them & wouldn’t be surprised if they pay the whole organisation. You don’t need 14 articles each day to keep others off the pages.

Maybe a freedom of information at the BBC?

You know I think it’s beyond that.

The reds genuinely need them, I really believe they pay them & wouldn’t be surprised if they pay the whole organisation. You don’t need 14 articles each day to keep others off the pages.

Maybe a freedom of information at the BBC?
There's a couple have gotten jobs with the rags, red issue, MUTV etc when they've gotten fucked off by the papers.

I dont think you would get that many City fans to behave like that and I dont thInk the GMP would allow that situation to develop near the Etihad. Mike as supporters we are quite different to the red scouse.
Exactly. GMP are not perfect but they you'd have moved on any gathering like that. Assembling outside the ground a couple of hours before kick off to give a hostile reception to the visitors- what sort of sports fan does that?
As for myself there's not much that would get me out of the Grove until half an hour before kick off.

its only a joke Marvin always keeps us up to date with the latest guardian articles & tells blues not to leave comments. He’s the only blue that still reads it I think ;)
I know. I am the early morning BBC correspondent but don't tell anyone not to watch it. In fact l like to nosey who else is awake at that time.

Like when only 2 turnstyles were opened up in the away end for the league cup semi a few years back. Not a miscalculation or oversight. Being Liverpool, you would have thought that the police and stewards would have been taking action to open more up - but no, happy to stand back and watch whilst people were getting crushed - just so their scummy team could have a bit of an advantage.
I've also been involved in frightening crushes while being penned in after games at that place, and that was well before we became the best club in the country.

I know. I am the early morning BBC correspondent but don't tell anyone not to watch it. In fact l like to nosey who else is awake at that time.

I can get bbc tv, I’m going to start watching it sounds compulsive viewing, do you promise I’ll get worked up ;)

i reckon this is definitely the case - basically paid to market one set of teams and suppress and attack a business rival. Obviously, there are a few plastic fanboys thrown into the mix too, but some of the supposedly high profile neutral ones are far too consistant with their approach. This isn't about click bait in the main either, as an article revelling in Liverpool's demise would generate a hell of a lot of clicks, for example.

The clickbait worm will turn if Messi arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.