Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that the "Attacking #20" thread has been removed from RAWK

That famous old, self deprecating scouse sense of humour at its best once again...
What was the other 19? Busses carrying families? Coaches carrying opposition teams? Other supporters? Innocent waiters? Turnstiles?

We had pissed up pricks nicking scarves and flags off kids inside the stadium
You can't compare our support with Liverpool fans who have a shameful track record going back decades. Anfield has always been one of the worse stadiums in the country for violence and thuggery and my first trip there was in 1974. They have a larger element of thugs than most other teams, many of whom don't even attend matches but lurk in the pubs near the ground and the city centre.
Contrary to what some people have said on here they are much worse then Everton and even United. In my experience United fans may also have a high level of thugs but rarely target older fans and families like LFC did at the League Cup Final and the Community Shield.

You can't compare our support with Liverpool fans who have a shameful track record going back decades. Anfield has always been one of the worse stadiums in the country for violence and thuggery and my first trip there was in 1974. They have a larger element of thugs than most other teams, many of whom don't even attend matches but lurk in the pubs near the ground and the city centre.
Contrary to what some people have said on here they are much worse then Everton and even United. In my experience United fans may also have a high level of thugs but rarely target older fans and families like LFC did at the League Cup Final and the Community Shield.
Didn't see anything myself but the 2011 semi sort of blows your nice rags comments up & I know from your posts you fucking hate them too.

It is still very possible for them to reach their third Champions league final in four years and win their second in three years
You're not wrong my friend but according to our media, you can only consider yourself to be acknowledged as a ' GREAT' team if you win back to back PL's..

It really hard to do, only one team has managed it in the last decade ..

I think that's right, can't remember reading or hearing about it much at the time though..

Regarding winning the CL, let's not forget, the dippers will need to get past several or more half decent sides such as us, Bayern, PSG, A. Madrid, R. Madrid, Chelsea and Juventus..

However, luck of the draw, being able to lose games, even not win games and progress to the latter stages will suit them down to the ground..

Then you need to take into account that they have absolutely fcuk all else to play for, eggs and baskets immediately spring to mind..

Who knows..?

However, what I do know though is if they somehow fluke a CL win, the CL will once again become the pinnacle of measurement, confirming what constitutes a 'GREAT' team..

It's certainly NOT a glorified cup competition where you can lose, say 4 times en route to the final, ..no sirree..!

2019 = CL the best..
2020 = PL the best..
2021 = CL the best.. *

Subject to dippers winning..

On the outside looking in and in my humble opinion...

They're not that good..
Been found out..
No plan B..
Dropping like a stone..
Currently showing relegation form..
Managed by a liar
Have a forward line that cheat and dive..
Have fans everyone can't stand..
Are sponsored by money launderers..

To sum up..

They are a fkin horrible club from top to bottom and are bang on course to win absolutely fuck all..!

All this after giving up on defending their title* after 24 fkin games..!

Fkin shameful..!

Just off top of my head with no real research-
Robbing tickets off their own fans in Athens
Masturbating and pushing people in fountains
Heysel
Urinating on nurses from a balcony at a parade in Liverpool
Rocking ambulances
Attacking coaches
Slabbing waiters
Spraying ammonia at United team/staff
Pier head/title celebrations
Suarez
Abusing Oldham players in Cup
Being called the worst fans in Europe by UEFA president
Steau banners on the kop
Abusing Toure as he left pitch

Just off top of my head with no real research-
Robbing tickets off their own fans in Athens
Masturbating and pushing people in fountains
Heysel
Urinating on nurses from a balcony at a parade in Liverpool
Rocking ambulances
Attacking coaches
Slabbing waiters
Spraying ammonia at United team/staff
Pier head/title celebrations
Suarez
Abusing Oldham players in Cup
Being called the worst fans in Europe by UEFA president
Steau banners on the kop
Abusing Toure as he left pitch
Masturbating and pushing people in fountains.... at the same time??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.