Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. The thing most forget about RAWK is that a lot (probabky the majority) aren’t from Liverpool - I think that makes them worse.

I had a spell posting on there under the false and foolish delusion that I could debate football without reference to oil money, sport washing and the rest of the bollocks. I gave up in the end and told them why I was signing off. I got quite a few private messages from posters saying that very few of the RAWK members were scousers or season ticket holders and how embarrassed they were.
The few Dippers I know that are actually from Liverpool are still deluded and still talk shit but I don’t see the same level of cultish behaviour that I see on RAWK or on social media.
I'm not surprised. The Everton Facebook page is constantly trolled by Liverpool fans who aren't from anywhere near the UK, have no idea about the history of either club, and genuinely think the only trophy Everton ever won was in 1995. They can't understand why we weren't happy about Liverpool winning the league.

And again: if they cared so much about human rights, they'd have protested about Liverpool playing in Qatar. They didn't. It's all bullshit, it's all because they're mad about City. Same with homophobia, where were they - Kop Outs excepted, because they actually did complain about it - when Mo Salah posed for a photo with the Chechen leader? As in the one who thinks gay men should be killed and actively encourages it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.