Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're on the wind up surely? Why would any Blue consider us a stepping stone to Real, Barca or Bayern?
I do not think any Blue does, but how many CL have we won, and more important to the players, after a decade of being the best team in the best league in the world, how many Ballon D`Or`s have we won, and 3 years is a long time a lot can change in that time,

There absolutely aren't.

Liverpool are not in the equation full stop.

They couldn't even give Klopp money in January for a central defender.

They have made no big sales and spending £45m on Jota only added to their striker quota.
They had to ship Minamino out to Southampton on loan in January just to be able to afford the low salaries of Ozan Kabak and Ben Davies. That doesn’t sound like a club that are going to be spending £100m-plus on anybody

How does one go about getting him to say yes is the real conundrum then. Reckon it’ll be money or some other factor?

His dad has an awful lot of say, defacto agent.

He can get top money anywhere, but they do have a vision and road map as to what will suit him best.

As I said the other day, it may well be a perfect storm opportunity, simply because I don't see Barca or Madrid having the current lure or resources to make it happen.

I have felt for a while that he wants to come 'home' to England, and that the two main clubs we must concern ourselves with are United and Chelsea.

We have our own blue-tinted lense, but those clubs will also have their appeal and pitches.

However, the fact we can pitch the Aguero replacement/successor, Pep and a team full of winners, coupled with the old man's former association, people would have to be ignorant to dismiss we have a wonderful chance of persuading him.

And that's before paying him top wages.

Now imagine if that equation could include playing with Messi for a couple of years?

The boy and Alfie have been very smart with their decisions up to this point, nothing I hear on the grapevine suggests they suffer fools.

They had to ship Minamino out to Southampton on loan in January just to be able to afford the low salaries of Ozan Kabak and Ben Davies. That doesn’t sound like a club that are going to be spending £100m-plus on anybody

I'm pretty sure also Barca are not playing Coutinho so they avoid the final tranche of money owed to them?

Nobody is buying Coutinho in the present market.

His dad has an awful lot of say, defacto agent.

He can get top money anywhere, but they do have a vision and road map as to what will suit him best.

As I said the other day, it may well be a perfect storm opportunity, simply because I don't see Barca or Madrid having the current lure or resources to make it happen.

I have felt for a while that he wants to come 'home' to England, and that the two main clubs we must concern ourselves with are United and Chelsea.

We have our own blue-tinted lense, but those clubs will also have their appeal and pitches.

However, the fact we can pitch the Aguero replacement/successor, Pep and a team full of winners, coupled with the old man's former association, people would have to be ignorant to dismiss we have a wonderful chance of persuading him.

And that's before paying him top wages.

Now imagine if that equation could include playing with Messi for a couple of years?

The boy and Alfie have been very smart with their decisions up to this point, nothing I hear on the grapevine suggests they suffer fools.
The thing about Chelsea is that I see no stability with them, how can they guarantee he’ll be playing a certain way or playing under a decent manager? They swap them every couple of years and a nee manager may play differently. Obviously they have the “London Factor” but idk how much that would persuade him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.