Match Thread | B. M'Gladbach vs Man City (24/02/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the half is over I can say: I like Pep’s coat. He is showing his pride in being part of Manchester City!
Im not sure you know, i dont think he has seen the back of it, its like one of those tricky ones from tk maxx with looks smart in the mirror but theres a big dragon smokin a pipe on the back

For most of that half we were just playing keep-ball. At one time we must have made at least fifty passes and progressed tge ball about five yards. We look to be in total control and this is like a training session.

I just wish we would move the ball forward at pace a bit more.

Bernardo playing amazingly well,not only in attack but defending brilliantly too.I wish we could bottle what makes him tick,and then pour a shed load on Sterlings porridge.

Everyone else doing fine,the Germans will be knackered second half.

He's been great but I do think it's taken away from his effectiveness in creating? When you think about the Bernardo of 2018 and Monaco, he had incredible final ball and deft creative passes, but he's kind of lost that and traded it in for just sprinting round the pitch.

I wonder if Pep has told him to just run himself into the ground for 65 minutes and then KDB will come on to finish off a knackered Monchengladbach.

In general we are playing very well and have totally controlled the game but apart from the goal we have been poor in the final 3rd. They seem to make the wrong choice with the final ball repeatedly. With a slight tweak we could bury these 2nd half.

Pep looked like Hando out of Romper Stomper with his coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.