Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine if during our next game against them we started belting out the National Anthem - the dippers start booing. Game live on the telly too, wonder how the media could cover that up. Neutral support watching would realise what was happening and who knows they could follow suit. Well one can dream.

Some of the statements : -
QUOTE >> We have supported the team through much darker times, through Hodgson's reign, through H&G.
REALITY >> Actually you didn't - hence they only got 37000 for a Boxing Day game as they all turned their backs
QUOTE >> Yes as frustrating as it is to know that if we had a ‘normal’ season of injuries, we’d probably have walked the league
REALITY >> The 7-2 defeat was before the 'injuries' - if you include since last season 'restarted' till VVD was injured they were already struggling and I assume this means 'normal equals next to no injuries'. All they have is injuries to a couple of key positions. We won the league without Kompany / without DeBruyne and hopefully this year without Aguero and shed loads more
QUOTE >> To be fair I think LFC fans are already some of the most supportive fans around the world
REALITY >> As long as you don't make a mistake then you are likely to get death threats and personal requests for your kids to get cancer

I have only been through the first 10 comments
DARKER TIMES?! We nearly got relegated in 1998 and had to sit through Walter Smith. City went down two divisions and IIRC Southampton were in the doldrums for a while. And Liverpool fans think they have it bad?

DARKER TIMES?! We nearly got relegated in 1998 and had to sit through Walter Smith. City went down two divisions and IIRC Southampton were in the doldrums for a while. And Liverpool fans think they have it bad?
That’s fuck all - we ran out of chips a few seasons back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.