#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pep prefers Laporte if Cancelo plays leftback as he’s more comfortable in wider positions on the left. I think the balance would be difficult to find with all right footers

Very good tonight, looks like he’s getting back into the swing of things
Very true.

When Dias plays LCB, its usually right Cancelo at RB tucking in, meaning that Dias is usually centrally in the back 3 and Stones is the wide RCB, and is right footed, Zinchenko is then the left-footed LCB.

In all the combinations you can make for our defenders, anytime it makes a back 3, Pep always wants the wide CBs to be on there strong foot for that added comfortably in playing it out wide.

I am very concerned about his lack of tackling. As Rodri made last minute mistake last night, Laporte was very quick. He could block that shoot with the tackle. He didn’t.

When you see Ruben and how oft he tackles and blocks. It is not hard to guess what makes our new defence so good. When you block-they don’t score. Very simple.

see Video on City Homepage...

I am very concerned about his lack of tackling. As Rodri made last minute mistake last night, Laporte was very quick. He could block that shoot with the tackle. He didn’t.

When you see Ruben and how oft he tackles and blocks. It is not hard to guess what makes our new defence so good. When you block-they don’t score. Very simple.

see Video on City Homepage...
Somebody has actually got to attack him for him to tackle mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.