Is it important to you to win the Champions League?

Is it important to you to win the Champions League?

• Yes

Votes: 206 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 99 32.5%

• Total voters
League every time. Even if and when we win it. We will get the same old shite. You have only won it once/twice/three times/four.....

Not arsed, but if stops everyone else from adding a 'but' at the end of a sentence then hell yeh.
You absolutely know that if/when we do, it will be 'ah, but you've only won it once/2/3/7 times (insert certain teams names)' so no, not arsed.
Its not a proper competition when some clubs are guaranteed all sorts of shit.

As much as I think the CL is less important than the Prem. Neither the Community Sheild, the UEFA Super Cup nor the Club World Cup are meaningless.

Last edited by a moderator:
My rag brother last night was furiously trying to convince me there was a massive gap between the CL and the EPL, so I agreed and said the Premier League is miles ahead!

At the end of the day it is a cup competition and cup competitions are sometimes won by the best teams, the league is ALWAYS won by the best team. When you take into account the fact that the best teams in Europe are in it you have to rate it above the FA and League Cups.

This hysteria the rags and dippers vomit out over this competition is a consequence of their history. Obviously with United it stems from tragedy, with Liverpool I think it stems from a deep rooted need to feel superior to our Stretford neighbours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.