City_rabin

I saw the twitter argument and followed the the other account to see what the fuss was about. It seemed that the other CITY account seemed to be just a keyboard bully going off his tweets. As I result I quickly unfollowed the account. Cant get my head around why City fans would give shit online to other City fans, no matter where they were from. Maybe they get a kick out of it, but not for me
Who is the other one?

Did you have a right of appeal? It may have just been an automated ban because of the volume of reports (i. e. Organised approach to get you banned by dippers, I'm not on twitter but this is something I know the slactivist SJWs used to do to get people banned). I don't know if it gets passed to a human being for a review after a certain amount of time or you have to request it.
I appealed and it was rejected... no reason given

I'm not that arsed to be honest. I was thinking of coming off it as it really is poisonous and toxic and it's easy to get drawn in getting wound up by something a complete stranger says to you. It was in my mind around the time I was suspended that it's really not a good thing to spend so much time on

I've just always been a little intrigued to know exactly what happened. I feel like I was set up or stitched up in some way

By the way... might be me being stupid but what is a slactivist SJW?

I appealed and it was rejected... no reason given

I'm not that arsed to be honest. I was thinking of coming off it as it really is poisonous and toxic and it's easy to get drawn in getting wound up by something a complete stranger says to you. It was in my mind around the time I was suspended that it's really not a good thing to spend so much time on

I've just always been a little intrigued to know exactly what happened. I feel like I was set up or stitched up in some way

By the way... might be me being stupid but what is a slactivist SJW?
That’s a good attitude to have. Some people spend far too much time on there, I haven't seen this recently but if you ever come across somebody who posts so often it seems to be most of their thoughts I'd recommend swerving them.

Slactivist is a slang term for internet only activists, often outspoken and opinionated folk but prone to hysteria.

SJW=Social justice warriors.

Usually obsessed with identity politics and virtue signalling for validation.

Last edited:
Sorry if already mentioned - anyone know what’s happened to Rabins twitter account?
Rabin turned out not to be a true blue after all.

I'm sorry but I'm very bitter by this experience and I'm venting. I followed all protocol, I blocked, I ignored, I even laughed at the abuse. But it kept coming like a drip drip drip everyday. I stopped chatting with friends and threads involving my harassers, I found it hard because for me the banter was more important than anything else. But it didn't stop. When it came to a head and began to target my pal the Martian the mole...I couldn't remain quiet. So I spoke out..carefully not to name people. But the argument escalated when Ivor came out wanting to confront me..I showed him the proof of his racism laced harassment. Guess who was found to be wrong?

The very same thing happened with Miguel Delaney, the more racism/racism laced attacks the stronger his mates backed him up. Twitter didn't find an issue with it either.

I'm not angry with the racists of the world, they are who they are but I'm angry with those who want me to shake hands with a racist and pretend nothing happened. I'm angry with those who could not find anything racist in what he said and lined up to give him a certificate..when his words were there to see..visit his timeline. Blind faith on one side, suspicion on the other. How many ways can a man telegraph his bias?

When I confronted him he shrank but with every word of support he became bolder. That's a lesson if there was ever one.

How am I a blue? Of course I am not lucky/unlucky enough to follow the club for decades, I was attracted by its success (and Carlos Tevez). I'm not sure I'm a blue not without mates who accept you for who you are. Football without friends is just a program on TV...

I'm sorry this may sound bitter but I am just blown away.

I'm sorry but I'm very bitter by this experience and I'm venting. I followed all protocol, I blocked, I ignored, I even laughed at the abuse. But it kept coming like a drip drip drip everyday. I stopped chatting with friends and threads involving my harassers, I found it hard because for me the banter was more important than anything else. But it didn't stop. When it came to a head and began to target my pal the Martian the mole...I couldn't remain quiet. So I spoke out..carefully not to name people. But the argument escalated when Ivor came out wanting to confront me..I showed him the proof of his racism laced harassment. Guess who was found to be wrong?

The very same thing happened with Miguel Delaney, the more racism/racism laced attacks the stronger his mates backed him up. Twitter didn't find an issue with it either.

I'm not angry with the racists of the world, they are who they are but I'm angry with those who want me to shake hands with a racist and pretend nothing happened. I'm angry with those who could not find anything racist in what he said and lined up to give him a certificate..when his words were there to see..visit his timeline. Blind faith on one side, suspicion on the other. How many ways can a man telegraph his bias?

When I confronted him he shrank but with every word of support he became bolder. That's a lesson if there was ever one.

How am I a blue? Of course I am not lucky/unlucky enough to follow the club for decades, I was attracted by its success (and Carlos Tevez). I'm not sure I'm a blue not without mates who accept you for who you are. Football without friends is just a program on TV...

I don't know if anyone agrees but, anyone who stands upto and calls out the shit show that is the abuse our club gets, is blue enough for me.
I know blues who believe the crap, just because its written in press articles.
Anything else Rabin, is about who you are. I don't know you, where you're from, your religion or nationality- I don't care. You should be glad that you're a blue without all the baggage that alot of us have.
Take care pal and don't go away.

You’ll always be welcome on here bud, I don’t get Twitter at all, I only look on it occasionally when I feel compelled to as I was with your account. Anyone with such a passionate and informed defence of our club, against poisoned hacks pandering to the masses is plenty blue enough for me. I really enjoyed you showing them up for what they are.

Keep posting Rabin - if it’s any consolation, I never went to York away either !!
In all seriousness - don’t let a social media spat spoil your enjoyment of the club and it’s football. Take it easy mate

@City_rabin

I have no idea on the trolling you have received from a supposed ‘fellow’ blue, and , it appears, other ‘fellow’ blues who supported him in their actions.

what I do have an idea on, is that they are total keyboard warrior arseholes.

however you came to support city is irrelevant. I’m just glad you did.

wherever you come from to support city is irrelevant, I’m just glad you did.

whatever colour, religion, sexuality you are, is irrelevant to supporting city, I’m just glad you did.

you took up a mantle of fighting back against the hate , the hypocrisy and the downright lies of the media against City, I’m glad you did.

I wish you can continue at some future point, when you’re in a better mental place, but only if you want to and have armed your mental strength enough to show 2 fingers to the dregs.

good luck and thank you for your considerable time, endeavour and energy in supporting our club, long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.