Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sad news, condolences to Alisson and family.
Now go get yourself on the next plane back to Brazil, and be with your family.
Football will still be here when you get back. A few weeks of isolation when you return to the UK is a price worth paying to be with your family, and to lay your father at rest.
I've just read that flight from the UK to Brazil have been suspended. I assume that would include private planes? Yet, if he was travelling to play for his country, he may be allowed in, in that case? Ridiculous, if that's the case. Another way would be travel via another country who can fly into Brazil, possibly. Didn't Klopp have the same situation when his mother died?

not going well for them is it..........condolences to Alisson

"The father of Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson Becker dies after drowning in a dam at his holiday home in Brazil"​

Jesus. What a horrible thing to happen. Poor Alisson.

Would he be allowed to go home?

What was he on about winning run of games that Liverpool team broke zero records
Every article you read seems to make a different claim. He did claim it was a record that would never be beaten (whichever one it was). I presume it was the unbeaten run that included parts of two different seasons. They are desperate if that is the case.

The day the dream died.....

chipgate-dna.jpg
Haha, remember giving shit to the fat Newcastle fan in the away end about eating all the chips, and then the next day he popped up on Bluemoon saying thanks for the banter?

I've just read that flight from the UK to Brazil have been suspended. I assume that would include private planes? Yet, if he was travelling to play for his country, he may be allowed in, in that case? Ridiculous, if that's the case. Another way would be travel via another country who can fly into Brazil, possibly. Didn't Klopp have the same situation when his mother died?
If it was my mother or father I would find a way to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.