Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said they same a few months ago when they were top. I had already accepted they were going to win the league this season, but looking at their squad, I knew they weren’t going to be around for much longer. Turns out they’re falling apart quicker than I thought. Things can quickly change in football and they probably will be back challenging us next season as they will still have a strong squad. But in couple of years, they’re going to have to replace key players which is going to cost them a shit tonne of money. I can’t see their owners spending a good part of £500m in replacing Salah, Mane, Firmino, Henderson, Thiago, Van Dijk.
"and they probably will be back challenging us next season as they will still have a strong squad"

We'll have an even stronger one than this season, so good luck to them with that.

The cherry on top must be when either the new main stand falls down due to shoddy and corrupt building practises
IKEA's stuff is usually fairly sturdy tbf.

the media finally do an expose on caffeine/inhaler abuse at the club.
It's common knowledge now whether they do or not, you don't need the mainstream media for stories like that these days.

"and they probably will be back challenging us next season as they will still have a strong squad"

We'll have an even stronger one than this season, so good luck to them with that.
Just trying to be humble, that’s all. They pissed the league last season with the same squad and they’ve been battered with injuries. I’m not going into next season thinking they’ve got no chance, they’ve still got Klopp and a title winning squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.